This six story, 140 unit affordable rental apartment building is undergoing a full rehabilitation while remaining occupied.
Exterior envelope components such as windows, paint and roofing are being replaced. All interior finishes are being replaced, and sitework is being reconfigured and rejuvenated.
- Abatement of interior hazardous materials
- Replacement of all interior finishes
- Reconfiguration of ground floor for ADA compliance
- HUD Insured Loan
- Parking reconfiguration for both disabled parking and ambulance access
- Addition of new resident vegetable garden
- Addition of new communal laundry room for residents
- New fencing and gate system with access controls for improved site security