This six story, 140 unit affordable rental apartment building recently underwent a full rehabilitation while remaining occupied.
Exterior envelope components such as windows, paint, and roofing were replaced along with all interior finishes. The surrounding sitework was also reconfigured and rejuvenated to bring new life to this senior housing facility.
- Abatement of interior hazardous materials
- Replacement of all interior finishes
- Reconfiguration of ground floor for ADA compliance
- HUD Insured Loan
- Parking reconfiguration for both disabled parking and ambulance access
- Addition of new resident vegetable garden
- Addition of new communal laundry room for residents
- New fencing and gate system with access controls for improved site security