The collaboration of SGPA and the San Diego Unified School District will create modernization and expansion for Kearny High School.
Kearny High School is scheduled to undergo a complete renovation of its campus that complements recently completed Phase 1 improvements to the Stadium, baseball field, concessions building and the Design and Construction Lab; all of which were designed and implemented by SGPA. Upcoming project includes a new two-story building that will consist of administration and classrooms, a new gym, and a collegiate plaza.
- 34.3 acres
- New two-story Administration and Classroom Building (8 classrooms)
- New Gymnasium Building in addition to renovated existing gym
- Renovation of existing locker rooms spaces
- Redevelopment of cafeteria building and adjacent hardscape areas
- Conversion of an outdated building to classrooms
- Modernization of 110,000 SF of classroom space
- New tennis courts, basketball courts and softball field facilities