Planning, design, and modification enhancements made to existing Elementary School for the San Diego Unified School District
In efforts to align with the goals and direction of the San Diego Unified School District, Sequoia Elementary School will be undergoing a complete modernization of its campus. Plans for this project will include restriping of play courts and replacement of asphalt, enhancement of additional planting to bare soil areas, upgrades of site furnishings, and providing a shade structure over the new playground equipment.
- 28,866 SF of modernization
- Updated play equipment surfacing, and access ramps for ADA Compliance
- Renovations to the Administration areas and perimeter fencing to enhance School and Site Security
- Renovations to the Cafeteria and Kitchen to vastly expand the serving capabilities
- LED lighting upgrades along with controls
- Incorporation of an outdoor Amphitheater to enhance the Visual and Performing Arts programs