In response to a dramatically increasing population of pediatric patients, renovations to this medical and dental health center make the facility more family friendly.
- Creation of designated waiting areas for dental, medical, family/pediatric and adults
- Renovation of colors, finishes and furnishing for 8,800 square feet of the health center, to increase pediatric comfort and wayfinding
- Creation of new outdoor and indoor play areas for pediatric patients
- Child-engaging decor, focused on local Napa Valley fauna
- New partitioning to “corral” wandering children
- Child-stimulating art and games incorporated into low partitions and cabinetry