Building shell renovation and tenant improvements for a new outpatient facility serving low-income families in the Monument Boulevard District area.
Renovation of a 2-story building shell and new Tenant Improvements totaling approximately 14,122 SF of building on an 0.84 acre site for a new outpatient facility providing family medicine, women’s health, prenatal and postnatal care, pediatrics, adolescent services, chronic disease management, dental health, immunizations, preventative medicine, health and nutrition education, behavioral health, laboratory and social services support including case management, advocacy and referrals and HIV testing for low-income families in the Monument Boulevard d District area. This project is OSHPD 3 compliant.
- Full dental clinic
- Full medical clinic
- Community and clinical health education programs
- Laboratory services
- Social services support
- Regional administrative hub for scattered site health centers in two counties
- Design and location of new elevator improves visibility of building entrance
- Solar thermal installation for hot water supply
- Designed to LEED Silver criteria